Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- HD TV Monitors and HDMI Video Cards
- John Smith
May 14, 2006, 1:56 pm
rate this thread
Went looking at LCD TV's as a TV/monitor on the weekend.
Seems like HDMI is the more popular input for LCDs, rather than DVI.
There are bugger all video cards out there at the moment that have HDMI out.
So should I:
1. Restrict my choices to TV's with DVI
2. Go HDMI and upgrade to a HDMI video card once they start to roll out.
3. Not be too worried as you can get a connector for DVI to HDMI
4. Just use regular PC video outs because it doesn't really make that much
5. None of the above, the better option is: