Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Trimble Bracegirdle
April 30, 2010, 9:52 pm
rate this thread
I found that RivaTuner, my usual choice of
Monitor + Tweaker & User Set Overclock & Fan Control ...
excellent though it is,
does not recognize some recent Graphic Cards.
RiverTuner also offers a vast array of features &
doing a versatile User set Fan control profile
.something I have really needed. is very difficult ,with most cards.
Soooo! hunt around. I'm pleased to find AFTERBURNER v1.5.1 out v. recently.
I believe it will work with most cards. Overclocking & monitoring.
AND really , really nice thing is that its incredibly simple
to set your own Fan Speeds versus Temperature profile.
Just drag waypoints on a Graph.
Included in this download is a separate little Utility KOMBUSTOR
which will Stress Test & give FPS tests .
Separate from those is GPU-Z New version 0.4.2 from
Its a full Graphic Card info tool ..
All these are Free, No Adds or such junk, downloads .
(")_(") mouse (He's Soooo ! Needed To Auto Fiddle His Fan)
- » Newest MemTest86, MemTest86+ incompatible with Sandy, Ivy chipsets?
- — Next thread in » Computer Hardware
- » Trouble clamping Intel CPU fan/heatsink down tight
- — Previous thread in » Computer Hardware
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum