Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Gigabyte mobo ?
Re: Gigabyte mobo ?
On Sun, 08 Nov 2009 00:16:13 -0600, philo
One of the reasons I do, is at least then I know it's not
likely to have the same fault again, could end up lasting
longer than similar bought new to replace it (in the case of
capacitors since I can choose better ones, not so much the
case if it's a transistor or similar and is landlocked so I
am reasonably forced to use same/equivalent parts again).
Then again, with LCDs you have the CCFL tubes dimming over
time and the inverter board is another potential problem,
and a monitor I bought myself I hesitate to open because the
warranty is still valid on it, but it still works, just
won't go into DVI input mode anymore.
- » Newest MemTest86, MemTest86+ incompatible with Sandy, Ivy chipsets?
- — Next thread in » Computer Hardware
- » Durability Issue between Flash and Disc external file storage
- — Previous thread in » Computer Hardware
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum