Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- GIGABYTE GA-E7AUM-DS2H Motherboard question
June 28, 2009, 5:11 pm
rate this thread
I am thinking of buying the following combo from Newegg:
GIGABYTE GA-E7AUM-DS2H motherboard
Pentium E5200 Wolfdale 2.5GHz LGA775 cpu
CORSAIR 4GB ddr2
I read that this E5200 requires a MOBO with a EM64T-enabled BIOS, but
so far I have not been able to determine if this MOBO satisfies that
Re: Re: GIGABYTE GA-E7AUM-DS2H Motherboard question
On Mon, 29 Jun 2009 01:40:18 -0700 (PDT), Colin Brix
I should have seen that info. My senility seems to have taken over.
Not the first time I have missed the obvious. Sorry.
I may have missed Egghead's promocode though. I think it expired
yesterday. If so, I'll just await another I guess.
- » Newest MemTest86, MemTest86+ incompatible with Sandy, Ivy chipsets?
- — Next thread in » Computer Hardware
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum