Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
February 11, 2011, 2:51 pm
rate this thread
A user has a HP L1950 19-inch LCD Monitor and the glare was too bright
for him, though that monitor has Anti-glare features, so we had to get a
3M brand anti-glare(with privacy feature) screen for him costing around
200$ which was about 2-3 years back.
Now, the user needs a 23 inch LCD monitor and an anti-glare screen with
it. A 23 inch monitor costs around 200 and a 3M brand 23 inch anti-glare
screen with(or without privacy) would cost around 100
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824991079 , but I
see some 23 inch Anti-Glare Matte Screen Protector for 31 at
The main purpose of the filter is to reduce the glare for the user,
privacy is not needed.
1. Would the 23 inch Anti-Glare Matte Screen Protector work for the need
as that it is cost effective?
2. What are the good brands for anti-glare screens and are there any
features I need to consider to pick a proper one?
3. Or, are there some other low cost anti-glare screens we can look into?
4. Would the Anti-glare capability built into most 23 inch LCD monitors
be sufficient as that would be most economical? I estimate they must
have improved a lot from the 19 inch monitors.
- » Newest MemTest86, MemTest86+ incompatible with Sandy, Ivy chipsets?
- — Next thread in » Computer Hardware