Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Dual processor MB w/ PCI Express x16
August 22, 2008, 2:36 am
rate this thread
Re: Dual processor MB w/ PCI Express x16
Dual socket LGA771 Skulltrail. Takes Xeon quad cores if you want. $630
FBDIMM type memory.
Asus built one along the same lines.
ASUS Z7S WS Dual LGA 771 Intel 5400 SSI CEB Server Motherboard. FBDIMM. $480
For a dual AMD system, you could look through the Tyan.com site and see
what they've got.
A forum that discusses systems like you're interested in, is here.
- » Newest MemTest86, MemTest86+ incompatible with Sandy, Ivy chipsets?
- — Next thread in » Computer Hardware
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum