Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
October 25, 2007, 2:14 pm
rate this thread
I see that so-called dual headed USB cables are sold now. Do you guys
think the power boost I could get from that could improve my situation
- namely getting XP PnP to recognize the presence of the drive under
'new hardware' when the drive is turned on/connected?
Just a thought.........
- » Newest MemTest86, MemTest86+ incompatible with Sandy, Ivy chipsets?
- — Next thread in » Computer Hardware
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum