Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- driver for SAR-4800A Sound Card
March 2, 2009, 12:30 am
rate this thread
Re: driver for SAR-4800A Sound Card
Are you sitting in front of a Gateway Profile 4 computer ?
This is supposed to be a SAR-4800A. It looks like it will
only work in specific computers.
Main chip is supposed to be AD1981A from Analog Devices. That
might be printed on one of the chips.
There is a SoundMax driver here for the Gateway Profile 4.
You can look on the support.gateway.com site, for a better
match, if I don't have the right one.
Does any of that make sense ? The available pictures are too
fuzzy to verify any of that.
- » Newest MemTest86, MemTest86+ incompatible with Sandy, Ivy chipsets?
- — Next thread in » Computer Hardware
- » USB to Parallel Interface that works like a LPT port?
- — Previous thread in » Computer Hardware