Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- The poster formerly known as C
March 30, 2008, 3:34 pm
rate this thread
I used it a few times last year, but today I went to plug in a card from my
digital camera and it was not recognized. I went to Windows Explorer and
did not see the card reader listed.
I have not spotted anything on either the Device Manager or the Control
Panel that seems to address this. I did see on the Control Panel under
"Hardware and Sound" a selection for "Scanners and Cameras", but that did
not lead to anything.
I suppose that it is possible that the Card Reader is dead; it was a cheap
unit, but only 14 months old and seldom used, so I am hoping that is not it.
Any suggestions as to how I should proceed?
p.s. here is my system:
O/S: Windows Vista 32bit
CPU: Intel e6700
RAM: 4gb OCZ
- » Newest MemTest86, MemTest86+ incompatible with Sandy, Ivy chipsets?
- — Next thread in » Computer Hardware
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum