Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Cannot get to BIOS settings
June 2, 2006, 4:31 pm
rate this thread
I've an old T2484 computer from emachines. When the computer boots up
it just does not show the short-cut key to go to the BIOS settings.
(Usually other computers do show like Press F2, F10 or Del for BIOS
settings). I've tried a few key combinations like F1, F2, F8, F10 Del,
they are just not working, the OS comes up very quickly.
I do not have the manuals for this computer.
Does anybody know how I can figure out the shortcut associated with the
BIOS settings on this computer.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Cannot get to BIOS settings
Don't wait for the CRT to warm up, just type <del> a few times.
PS: Emachines of this generation have a power supply that dies and
takes the motherboard with it. Suggest replacing the power supply while
there's still time. I should point out that it's out of warrenty, so no
harm cracking open the case. :)
- » BadUSB security flaw (massive undetectible USB reprogramming vulnerability)
- — Last Updated thread in » Computer Hardware
- » Your Business need cash flow? 98% approval - quick and simple
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » MySQL Database Forum