Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Bootable CD read but drive inaccessible
December 28, 2005, 9:14 am
rate this thread
The cd offers three option:
1) start computer with cd support
2) .... without cd support
3) ... [i forgot what it is]
I chose option 1 and after a while I am presented with
... is Drive E
... is Drive F
and a command prompt of ms ramdrive (d drive i think)
so that i can access the cd rom but i encountered
Reading drive fail (I forgot the exact text)
Abort? Retry? Fail?
How come the computer can read the windows cd but couldn't go to the drive?
I even tried both e, f, and other alphabets.
- » Broke a pin on my AMD Processor ... should I be concerned?
- — Previous thread in » Computer Hardware