belden 9534 and end connector crimps

Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary.  Now with pictures!

I have to take a cable wit the following information written on the

"belden 9534 4c24 shielded (ul) e108998 or awm 2464 or c(ul) 2025

and I have to put two female connectors or "crimps" on
either end of them that will fit into two male connectors that looks
like this:

anyone see any issues? i'm supposed to do it for my boss tomarrow and
I have never wored with these kinds of cables before
whats the name of these connecting ends? what are they used for?

here is an actual picture


Site Timeline