Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Asus notebook A7 issues
September 13, 2006, 10:16 am
rate this thread
I've got a few questions and I hope you guys can help me.
- when the battery is fully charged, the estimated time is about 1
hour and 45 minutes (although i've seen specs on the Asus site saying 3
hours battery life!). I could live with 2 hours (or a little less),
but it appears that --when watching a dvd or divx movie- the battery
will only last for 45 minutes! Not nearly enough for one short movie!
Is this normal? Ok, the A7Jc has got a 17" tft, but 45 minutes is very
low, isn't it?
- unfortunately, my cat has already made my LCD screen a little dirty.
Does anyone know what's the best way to clean the tft screen of the A7J
notebook? It's a bright anti-reflection glare-type kind of lcd (bright
colour lcd i think they call it).
- I read that the A7J on board audio, supports 3d sound. What if I
would want to have EAX support in games? Would I need to connect an
external audio device supporting EAX or is there a way to connect my
5.1 speakerset to the A7Jc directly?
Many thanks in advance!!
September 14, 2006, 7:51 am
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum