Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Adding a RAID1 HD an a Proliant ML110 server
January 18, 2008, 10:45 am
rate this thread
We need to add a 100 Go (or less) RAID 1 HD to this server :
- Motherboard : 346077-022 (used for Proliant ML110 server)
- Hardrive : 2 x Wide Ultra 320 SCSI (RAID 1)
- SCSI LSI Logic PCI-X Ultra320 x 2 :
. One them is used for the RAID 1 HD
. The other for a tape driver
Here is a screenshot of the server : http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/4124 =
Which model of HD should we add ? Do we have to add an other SCSI
Thanks in advance,
- » Newest MemTest86, MemTest86+ incompatible with Sandy, Ivy chipsets?
- — Next thread in » Computer Hardware