Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
January 31, 2008, 6:57 am
rate this thread
I'm looking for a fax machine with all the bells and whistles, I have a
Staples flyer offering:
1. Brother mfc465cw Color 6-in-1 for CAD$129,95.
2. Samsung scx4521fg Laser 4-in-1 for CAD$199.92.
3. Kodak 5500 Easyshare 4-in-1 for CAD$199.62.
Kodak claims to use ultra low cost ink...is it true? Of these 3, or other
brands, which are the ones with best ink economy and or performance? Any
Re: 4-in-1, 6-in-1 ink economy
Fax machines don't generally compete too much in the
performance category, they're pretty basic devices with a
low speed modem and inherantly low resolution faxing so they
don't need to be photo quality.
As for low ink cost, check on that at your preferred seller
and/or online though online tends to be a bit less
convenient unless you'll be buying spares ahead of time.
- » Newest MemTest86, MemTest86+ incompatible with Sandy, Ivy chipsets?
- — Next thread in » Computer Hardware