Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- The Webbers / Hilltop Cycle
October 8, 2005, 10:38 am
rate this thread
normal 40 hr a week job. Well, when I am at my 40 hr a week job, I think of
a thousand things I need to do at my own business when I get home. People I
need to call, things I need to do, and other things . I also have GAD (
General Anxiety Disorder) so all these things also make it hard for me to
keep track of everything in my mind. I have tried notepads but they become
lost or disorganized.
I don't know that I need email/cell ph. on it like a Blackberry but I guess
it would be nice. But I already have a cell ph. and I heard that monthly
charges for a Blackberry are outragous.
From my explainations above, what would you recommend ?
Re: What do I need ?
days. You oculd probably find one you can hang around your neck or
stick in your breast pocket. It would be easy to whip it out and record
whatever idea comes into your head.
The Webbers / Hilltop Cycle wrote:
- » IPAQ 2215 - Main Battery Dead - Unit won't run on AC Power - Normal or Damaged Unit
- — Next thread in » Handheld Computing Forum
- » RPN/RPL Calculator implementations, list of, regular post [long, FAQ]
- — Newest thread in » Handheld Computing Forum