Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
February 29, 2008, 6:43 pm
rate this thread
I am in the throws of switching from PC to Mac. Tired of all the
nuisance virus, trojans, etc. that plague my PC. But I don't have the
PsiMac software nor the hardware to connect to the Mac.
So....is there an alternative handheld that you would suggest? With
I have years worth of agenda calendar items that are family important,
databases, and lots of memos to myself that I don't want to lose without
an effective backup.
- » what is the processor you have? and how is your computer speed. check here!!!!!!!
- — Next thread in » Handheld Computing Forum
- » Re: RPN/RPL Calculator implementations, list of, regular post [long, FAQ]
- — Previous thread in » Handheld Computing Forum
- » RPN/RPL Calculator implementations, list of, regular post [long, FAQ]
- — Newest thread in » Handheld Computing Forum