Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Problems With Axim X50 WiFi
November 8, 2005, 8:06 pm
rate this thread
I just started trying to figure out how to get the WiFi on my Axim to
work. My router supports 802.11b wireless networking. I went through
the motions described in the user guide (of the PDA) to start
connectivity, but the browsing is incredibly slow.
I can only load Google.com, and every other page just reamains blank
and its says its loading it. Now, when I look at my router's log I see
that it recognizes that the PDA has tried to visit sites. So I'm
pretty sure the two are communicating, just not how they need to be.
Any suggestions? ^^;;
Re: Problems With Axim X50 WiFi
Try my site at www.lexkyweb.com this should auto take you to the mobile
If it does not try www.lexkyweb.com/pda
There is nothing there for you to see except the intro page as I have not
had time to develop anything but the page should load for you.
I have found that most sites (goggle excepted) have so many scripts and
graphics that the pda can not deal with them. Some sites as I have started
to do have their pda site stripped of all the crap.
- » FA: Sony Clie PEG-UX50 + Many Extras inc extended battery
- — Previous thread in » Handheld Computing Forum
- » RPN/RPL Calculator implementations, list of, regular post [long, FAQ]
- — Newest thread in » Handheld Computing Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum