Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Mike Ramay via PocketPCJunkies
February 24, 2005, 5:36 am
rate this thread
worked with the program a couple of weeks ago but now selecting most of the
pushpins get an error message that "the selected pushpin is outside the visible
map region....." Any idea how to restore the pushpins to normal operation? I can
look at properties or delete them but can't select them to show up on the map
Message posted via http://www.pocketpcjunkies.com
- » Question: Synchronizing Outlook Contacts with Blackberry
- — Next thread in » Handheld Computing Forum
- » Ok to leave my 2210 charging in the cradle all day?
- — Previous thread in » Handheld Computing Forum
- » RPN/RPL Calculator implementations, list of, regular post [long, FAQ]
- — Newest thread in » Handheld Computing Forum