Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Pocket PC 2002 Internet Explorer with VPN
February 2, 2005, 4:53 pm
rate this thread
Re: Pocket PC 2002 Internet Explorer with VPN
Are you getting an IP address, gateway, and DNS within the VPN?
Have you tried another wireless device(such as a laptop) on the wiVPN?
Have you considered asking whoever maintains the wireless about it?
Is it a College? Do you need to enable WEP or WPA?
One probably needs the answers to most of these questions, and probably
more, to help you. If you ask the maintainer of the VPN, they will likely
have the answers to some and know the other questions.
- » FA: Palm IIIxe, Vaja Leather Case, 2 Cradles, and MORE!
- — Previous thread in » Handheld Computing Forum
- » RPN/RPL Calculator implementations, list of, regular post [long, FAQ]
- — Newest thread in » Handheld Computing Forum