Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Mobilepro 900 function?
August 1, 2005, 1:47 am
rate this thread
I am a Realtor and I need to:
1. to be able to capture signatures on PDF documents and save for
e-mailing or printing.
2. the ability to install GPS navigation such as Street & Trips GPS or
Garmin GPS with voice guided directions.
3. MP3 storage and the ability to hookup and external CD-RW drive.
4. bluetooth for printing would be a plus.
Can anyone tell me if this device will support my needs. Any other
recommendations? Remember that I need a screen large enough to capture
Re: Mobilepro 900 function?
Documents that you might use are going to be very difficult to display on
You aren't going to be able to provide a copy of the signed document at the
time of signing.
The map displays I have seen are so tiny and out of date as to be worthless.
I'm not aware of any external CD drives.
I think I agree with Bob. You need a laptop. And even that might not
satisfy your state license requirements with regard to document delivery.
- » RPN/RPL Calculator implementations, list of, regular post [long, FAQ]
- — Newest thread in » Handheld Computing Forum