Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- pmoucachen via PocketPCJunkies
October 4, 2005, 12:33 pm
rate this thread
that the JasJar come with 128MB ROM and 64MB RAM, when I check the memory in
the JasJar the following values appear
Storage: Total 47MB; Programs: Total 43MB,
Please Can you explain what happening, where are the 192MB I intend to have???
and do we consider the storage memory in the ROM and programs is the RAM,
Last how can I manage this memories
Thanks for your help
Message posted via PocketPCJunkies.com
- » Need to sync Outlook 2003 notes to my MobilePro 780
- — Previous thread in » Handheld Computing Forum
- » RPN/RPL Calculator implementations, list of, regular post [long, FAQ]
- — Newest thread in » Handheld Computing Forum