Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Stephen Inkpen
March 10, 2005, 10:32 am
rate this thread
I am wondering if anyone has this problem with their iPAQ RX3115
1. Try to connect to another Pocket PC with SPP (target Pocket PC
2. Wait for failed connection...
3. Turn on the target pocket pc and try to connect again.
On several RX3115 Pocket PCs I have here I can not connect to the
target Pocket PC until I either soft-reset the Pocket PC or disable
and re-enable Bluetooth. I'm running Widcomm library version 1.5.0
Has anyone else had that problem?
- » Automatic Guest Partnership - ActiveSync 3.7 and IPAQ
- — Next thread in » Handheld Computing Forum
- » RPN/RPL Calculator implementations, list of, regular post [long, FAQ]
- — Newest thread in » Handheld Computing Forum