Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
November 8, 2004, 12:22 pm
rate this thread
1. Connect via USB to laptop or desktop and connect to internet via from there.
2. Connect via Bluetooth to laptop or desktop and connect to internet from there.
3. Connect via own wireless or wired Ethernet via gateway / router
4. Connect via mobile phone directly attached.
It is for the UK
Any ideas, websites, faqs, guides, solution providers etc?
- » RPN/RPL Calculator implementations, list of, regular post [long, FAQ]
- — Newest thread in » Handheld Computing Forum