Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
June 27, 2005, 6:07 pm
rate this thread
i'm new at this, all i know is I'd like to buy a pocket PC, perhaps the Ipaq
This unit has the wi-fi, bluetooth which i like.
Ialso want to be able to use it on the Sprint network which uses CDMA.
Is this possible, can a pda, any pda be made to work with any carrier, in
this case sprint?
- » synchronizing without installing hotsync or other software
- — Previous thread in » Handheld Computing Forum
- » RPN/RPL Calculator implementations, list of, regular post [long, FAQ]
- — Newest thread in » Handheld Computing Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum