Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Ipaq 5500 with Vista - How ?
- A M Moore
March 20, 2007, 1:01 pm
rate this thread
Just upgraded to Vista Ultimate 64-bit version.
The Mobile Device Centre in Vista cannot see my fairly elderly IPAQ 5500
device attached in its USB cradle.
Having looked at the MS Mobile Device Centre website I guess its because
Vista only sees devices running windows mobile 2003 or later. My IPAQ runs
Pocket PC 2003 Premium so I guess this is the reason.
As I understand that this IPAQ will not upgrade any further, is there any
workaround or am I stuck with having to use the IPAQ with an old XP machine
Any ideas ?
- » Alicase Workshop - The high Quality Screen Protector Manufacturer
- — Next thread in » Handheld Computing Forum
- » FA: (UK only) Sharp Zaurus SL5500, as new, w/ leather case
- — Previous thread in » Handheld Computing Forum
- » RPN/RPL Calculator implementations, list of, regular post [long, FAQ]
- — Newest thread in » Handheld Computing Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum