Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
March 2, 2007, 10:21 am
rate this thread
I have a 3615, duly unlocked which has been giving sterling service in
the UK with the phone side hooked up to Vodaphone pay as you go.
Voice, text in, text out all fine.
A part of one of the new Virgin Media packages I went for the 300 min
- 300 text monthly offers.
Now I have voice OK, Text in OK, Text out - no network coverage.
I have gone through the setting with their 'help' desks and had them
try and remote upgrade the thing to no result.
They have washed their hands of it. Seems that an Ipaq is too complex
Anyone with experience of this beast and the Virgin (T-Mobile network)
in the UK
Keith J Chesworth
www.amerseyferry.co.uk - updated 11/06
- » Help pls: selecting handheld fordeaf communication
- — Next thread in » Handheld Computing Forum
- » RPN/RPL Calculator implementations, list of, regular post [long, FAQ]
- — Newest thread in » Handheld Computing Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum