Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- How to network a Toshiba PPC to XP home?
- K. Wing Wong
June 11, 2005, 7:18 pm
rate this thread
Greetings. I would like to network a PPC to a PC so that I can
exchange file between the two. I poked around this group, and Google
but am not able to find detailed instructions. So I am trying a
here's my setup:
1) Standalone PC running XP home (not SP2)
2) Norton internet security 2005
3) Netgear 802.11b router
4) Toshiba e740 with WiFi and PPC 2002
here's what I can currently do:
1) e740 can browse internet
2) e740 can hotsync via WiFi (Norton NIS setup to allow PPC through)
3) PC can ping e740
So if someone could provide step-by-step instructions I would
greatly appreciate. Thanks.
kwong (at) nbnet (dot) nb (dot) ca
Re: How to network a Toshiba PPC to XP home?
web site is a great source for such info:
Also, your e740 is a Pocket PC, so microsoft.public.pocketpc is
probably a more appropriate newsgroup.
To reply to me, remove the underscores (_) from my email address (and please
indicate which newsgroup and message).
Robert E. Zaret, eMVP
500 Harrison Ave., Suite 3R
Boston, MA 02118
- » RPN/RPL Calculator implementations, list of, regular post [long, FAQ]
- — Newest thread in » Handheld Computing Forum