Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Tammy Blaser
November 30, 2004, 6:07 am
rate this thread
If interested reply with offer via email directly to me or to newsgroup.
Thanks much. -- Tammy
1) Sony CLIE KB-100 Compact Keyboard compatible with Sony CLIE handhelds for
PEG-NX, PEG-NR, PEG-TG, PEG-T, PEG-SJ, and PEG-SL Series. The Compact
Keyboard, PEGA-KB100 is a sleek silver metal finish and offers the touch and
feel of a full-size keyboard, yet light enough to carry anywhere. The added
built-in DC input jack gives you the option to simultaneously type while
charging* your CLIE handheld internal battery. With original parkaging, CD
and a carry pouch. Used three times; very much like brand new. Goes for
$99.99 - $90.85 new.
* Required AC adapter (PEGA-AC10) supplied with CLIE handheld or sold
2) Sony CLIE Speaker Cradle, model: PEG-SPC100K, with built-in stereo
sound. Plays MP3* or ATRAC 3** music format files in stereo sound while
charging you CLIE handheld PEG-NX series. Compatible with: PEG-NX80V,
PEG-NX73V, PEG-NX70X, PEG-NX60, and PEG-TG50. Goes for $99.99 new. Very
much like brand new.
* Requires spearate puchase of Memory Stick media.
** Requires separate purchase of MagicGate Memory Stick media.
3) HP FA118A#ABA iPAQ Foldeable Keyboard compatible with PocketPC for H2200,
H3900, H4100, H5000, H6300, RX3000, and HX4700 Series. Folds up into an
ultra-small package for easy portabiliy. Has a standard layout allows you
to effortlessly take notes, email or write reports. You can charge* you
iPAQ PocketPC while using the keyboard through the power pass-through jack.
With original packaging. Used once, very much like brand new. Goes for
$99.00 - $83.00 new.
* Requires HP iPAQ FA130A#ABA AC Adaptor for 1900, 3600, 3700, 3800, 3900,
5400 series supplied with PocketPC or sold separately.
- » Blackberry newbie questions - 3rd party email server
- — Previous thread in » Handheld Computing Forum
- » RPN/RPL Calculator implementations, list of, regular post [long, FAQ]
- — Newest thread in » Handheld Computing Forum