Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
August 4, 2008, 10:33 pm
rate this thread
Previous published material describes constructing modifications to
Palm and other maker's keyboards to use with the Franklin eBookman
911; I have described my implementation of a constructed keyboard,
with schematics, construction data and bill-of-materials at:
It works well for text entry, in any program that uses text, and
uses an open-source driver from Whitware.
- » Homebrew wearable keyboard project for handheld PCs
- — Previous thread in » Handheld Computing Forum
- » RPN/RPL Calculator implementations, list of, regular post [long, FAQ]
- — Newest thread in » Handheld Computing Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum