Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Final Fantasy III DS - First Info!
July 5, 2005, 10:10 pm
rate this thread
"According to our sources, Final Fantasy 3 for the DS will put less
focus on the characters' health points and more on their defense meter. When
your character strikes a monster, its defense meter drops and the monster
executes a blocking animation. Completely deplete the enemy's defenses and
your character will attack directly at the monster's health points. This new
innovative concept could bring up new strategies and abilities as well as
the turned-based battles looking more realistic. Final Fantasy 3 currently
has no solid release date as of yet."
Re: Final Fantasy III DS - First Info!
The only way I could see this being interesting is if it's like space
sims where some attacks do more damage to the shields than to the hull
and vice versa. I don't know why they're adding this to a 15-year-old
game, though. And how this could be considered "more realistic" is
Owner of 2501 Netstalker Points awarded by Corwin of Amber, mainly
because Atma's just too damn attractive to get away from.
Gave 7499 Netstalker Points to Cypher because there's no such thing as
a good day on AGFF without JT bashing!
Owner of David Watson, rec.arts.anime.misc
"These days all the war games are like 'man down, we need an artillery
strike, bla bla bla.' Where is my version of the invasion of Iraq
where Saddam is a hundred feet tall and shooting ghosts out of his
head or where Afghanistan is defended by a dragon that drops eggs on
--Zack "Geist Editor" Parsons, Fashion SWAT "Retro SWAT 4"
- » New idea for touch-screen/thumbboard text-input on tiny devices
- — Previous thread in » Handheld Computing Forum
- » RPN/RPL Calculator implementations, list of, regular post [long, FAQ]
- — Newest thread in » Handheld Computing Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum