Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Dell Axim X5 stylus and other problems
February 16, 2005, 6:27 pm
rate this thread
broke off - no idea how - so I ordered some generic plastic replacements.
Now my DAX5 won't respond to screen taps - the whole system seems off,
actually, buttons not always working, yadda. I've tried resetting it several
times, took both batteries out and let it sit for about a week, but the
screen appears dead.
Do I now have a very pretty paperweight?
Smith and Wesson: The original point and click interface.
- » Question about USB connectivity and Pocket PC with other devices.
- — Previous thread in » Handheld Computing Forum
- » RPN/RPL Calculator implementations, list of, regular post [long, FAQ]
- — Newest thread in » Handheld Computing Forum