Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Dell Axim x30 vs Palm Tungsten E2
April 30, 2005, 3:37 pm
rate this thread
Re: Dell Axim x30 vs Palm Tungsten E2
The SD wireless card is being advertised but apparently will actually
have a driver/firmware update available Real Soon Now.
Go with the Axim. It does not have the look and feel of the Palm OS,
but it will work wirelessly right out of the box (do follow the initial
battery charge requirement). The Palm will lose its SD slot for the
wireless while the Axim wireless is built in with the SD slot remaining
- » Which older PocketPC has: StrongARM > 200 MHz, RAM > 32 MB, CE > 3.0
- — Previous thread in » Handheld Computing Forum
- » RPN/RPL Calculator implementations, list of, regular post [long, FAQ]
- — Newest thread in » Handheld Computing Forum