Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Thomas A Torda
March 19, 2005, 11:00 am
rate this thread
mathcalc, - very disappointing. I have been unable to delete it via my
PC/Sync and deleting it by Explorer has left the icons in "Programs". I have
been quite unable to get rid of them. Help, please.
On a completely different note, has anyone seen yet an IR remote control
program which will run on the 6365?
Re: Deleting icons PPC
Have you tried to uninstall it on the PPC itself? Go to
If you get an error there, you might have to install the program
again, because you deleted the uninstaller.
To remove the icon by hand use your file manager to go to
\Windows\Start Menu and look through it. If you find the respective
file, just delete it.
Gruß | Greetings | Qapla'
"All I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by."
- » FA: TI 58/59 modules, Math and Marine Navigation. Now shipping to Europe, Canada, Austral...
- — Next thread in » Handheld Computing Forum
- » Calendar Sharing with Blackberry Enterprise Server 4
- — Previous thread in » Handheld Computing Forum
- » RPN/RPL Calculator implementations, list of, regular post [long, FAQ]
- — Newest thread in » Handheld Computing Forum