Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Consumer Ir & Consumer IrDa (same?)
November 14, 2004, 8:59 pm
rate this thread
equipment. I was looking at one of the new Fujitsu Siemens models (loox
720), in the tech specs this unit is said to have "IrDa (Consumer
Level)"..Does this mean that I was be able to use it to control my DVD
player, VCR etc with suitable software? I keep hearing people say "IrDa will
not work as a normal remote, you need consumer Ir".......But is consumer Ir,
the same as consumer IrDa?
I don't want to buy a PPC and then find out that it isnt able to communicate
with all my AV equipment.
Re: Consumer Ir & Consumer IrDa (same?)
No problems here, can use my ppc for all my devices.
Just install a remotecontrol program, and you can "learn" your ppc
Or load custum made cff files in the pocket pc, it behaves just like a
Email bericht is gescand voor verzending.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com ).
Version: 6.0.792 / Virus Database: 536 - Release Date: 9-11-2004
- » RPN/RPL Calculator implementations, list of, regular post [long, FAQ]
- — Newest thread in » Handheld Computing Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum