Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- connecting pda as a drive
May 14, 2005, 12:36 pm
rate this thread
my sd drive on my ipaq 1715 pocket pc pda recently got corrupted so I'm
trying to recover it using "iolo search and recover 2".
In order for Search and Recover 2 to be able to search a connected
device for recoverable data, the device must be connected and
configured to appear as a "drive" in Windows.
Unfortunately I can't do this as on win xp the pda comes up as "Mobile
Device" when I connect it using the usb and activesync.
Does anyone know how I can map the pda device so it's assigned a drive
letter (like other peripherals such as the dvd, cd, etc.) ?
many thanks ;)
- » software installation control for Tungsten handhelds
- — Previous thread in » Handheld Computing Forum
- » RPN/RPL Calculator implementations, list of, regular post [long, FAQ]
- — Newest thread in » Handheld Computing Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum