Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
January 20, 2008, 4:56 pm
rate this thread
Re: Compaq AERO 210
heathen and Jews; that He comes to destroy the idols of the former and the
superstition of the latter. To this all men are opposed, not only from the
natural opposition of lust; but, above all, the kings of the earth, as had
been foretold, join together to destroy this religion at its birth. (Proph.:
Quare fremuerunt gentes... reges terrae... adversus Christum.)
All that is great on earth is united together; the learned, the wise, the
kings. The first write; the second condemn; the last kill. And
notwithstanding all these oppositions, these men, simple and weak, resist
all these powers, subdue even these kings, these learned men and these
sages, and remove idolatry from all the earth. And all this is done by the
power which had foretold it.
784. Jesus Christ would not have the testimony of devils, nor of those who
were not called, but of God and John the Baptist.
785. I consider Jesus Christ in all persons and in ourselves: Jesus Christ
as a Father in His Father, Jesus Christ as a Brother in His Brethren, Jesus
- » Re: occasionally, Muhammad never guards until Varla drains the full-time ridge fairly
- — Next thread in » Handheld Computing Forum
- » RPN/RPL Calculator implementations, list of, regular post [long, FAQ]
- — Newest thread in » Handheld Computing Forum