Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Can MP3 players hold other data types?
- Bruce W.1
August 30, 2006, 8:58 pm
rate this thread
types like Word documents, PDFs, or whatever?
I know they can't display other data types but that's okay. I just want
it as a backup for my notebook PC.
If you can carry around a 60 GB hard drive for music then it might as
well be able to hold anything.
Does anyone here know which hard drive MP3 players can hold any data?
Thanks for your help.
Re: Can MP3 players hold other data types?
Most MP3 players can operate as external disk drives, including the
iPod. You can put whatever you like on them.
I seem to recall something about some moviemaker who was transporting
around some famous movie in progress, between the editing office and a
viewing room, using an iPod. This was well before the existence of
- » Clie SL10/U Battery Backup no more, what to do? Pix inside What the heck are these?
- — Previous thread in » Handheld Computing Forum
- » RPN/RPL Calculator implementations, list of, regular post [long, FAQ]
- — Newest thread in » Handheld Computing Forum