Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
March 24, 2005, 2:38 am
rate this thread
Re: Blackberry server v4.0
to the server for upgrades. I've done it several times. However it's
pretty easy to send upgrades to the user directly. I'm not sure if
this is only with a BES4.0, but if you create a software configuration
for each model of device you have, you can assign that configuration to
the user in the handheld view. Then just send them an email with a
link to the application loader on the server and when they click it,
the upgrade launches.
- » T-Mobile Finally Comes Clean! - Pulls iPAQ 6315 From Shelves - Offers Blackberries
- — Next thread in » Handheld Computing Forum
- » For Sale: HP iPAQ Pocket PC H2210 With CompactFlash Cards and AllOther Kinds of Stuff--$10...
- — Previous thread in » Handheld Computing Forum
- » RPN/RPL Calculator implementations, list of, regular post [long, FAQ]
- — Newest thread in » Handheld Computing Forum