Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
June 28, 2005, 3:03 pm
rate this thread
It has Windows Mobile Second Edition
There seems to be a real roadblock with sending attachments/files from
the phone's storage card or SD card.
If you compare the method used to email a picture, you are able to
select the picture, choose to send it by Email, then it asks you which
email profile you'd like to use. The sending of email attachments does
NOT ask you what email profile you'd like to use, and this is VERY VERY
limiting as for what I needed this phone for.
I've spent much time on the phone with a tech person from Audiovox, and
have spent time on the phone with Cingular, and no one can seem to
figure out how to get past this.
It automatically throws it into the outbox for OUTLOOK which is not
used wirelessly. This means the attachment will not go out until I go
home and eventually connect the Sync cable (kind of contradicting the
WIRELESS aspect of things isn't it?).
How can I get this resolved, or is there a method that I'm missing that
would work for me. I need the attachment to be able to go out over my
PERSONAL EMAIL PROFILE over my data connection that I pay for.
Have any of you conquered this hurdle or got a workaround?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- » Code Protability across Windows CE versus Windows Mobile
- — Next thread in » Handheld Computing Forum
- » Please suggest a palm or pocket PC - 1st time buyer - 300$ budget - basic requirements
- — Previous thread in » Handheld Computing Forum
- » RPN/RPL Calculator implementations, list of, regular post [long, FAQ]
- — Newest thread in » Handheld Computing Forum