Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
September 6, 2005, 5:57 am
rate this thread
if you have not yet recognized: there is a new beta (2.0b2):
* restriction to dotted IP address removed, so you can now set the IP
address to e.g. "zaurus.yourcompany.com"
* fixed a bug with unmounting. If there was a .DS Store file, it did
result in final message "Failed"
* fixed a bug with weekly recurrence that made the Zaurus Calendar hang
* Manual updated
* AJZaurusUSB-0.3.1 included
* "Me" record now sets the Owner Information... on the Zaurus
* fixed a bug in handling of primary email address
Please note that it is still not a full bidirectional sync but just a
copy from the Mac to the Zaurus (but that works almost perfectly now).
- » RPN/RPL Calculator implementations, list of, regular post [long, FAQ]
- — Newest thread in » Handheld Computing Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum