Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Gopher King, Inc.
November 28, 2005, 7:40 am
rate this thread
Email client program.
You may download it from,
The program is designed to work with the following platforms:
- Windows Mobile 2003/SE and Windows Mobile 2005
- Palm OS 5.0 and above (including Treo 600/650) devices
- For Email Sync between Outlook/Outlook Express and your PDA, you need
a PC with at least Windows 98SE and above with Outlook/Outlook Express
The program is designed to work with the following Email protocols and
You can get all your Emails from multiple Email accounts in a single
It is designed to be a replacement for Pocket Inbox on Pocket PCs and
an improvement over VersaMail on Palms. The program can perform
periodic automatic download of Emails.
Gopher King Email Client Feature Summary
- Separate Email Program - Gopher King service is not needed to use the
- Designed for both Pocket PC and Palm OS platforms - Designed for
Windows Mobile 2003/2003SE and 2005; compatible with Palm OS 5.0 and
above, including Treo 600 and 650.
- Get All Emails on your PDA - for all your email from all your
accounts (including office, home and mobile device) as well as
corporate Email systems.
- Handles Yahoo, MSN, Hotmail and AOL - Gopher King is the only one to
handle these special type of Email accounts, even the free web-based
- Supports POP/IMAP/SSL-POP/SSL-IMAP/SMTP/SSL-SMTP standard protocols -
the user can customize the port used by the remote Email system.
- Choose where your Emails will be stored - you can choose to store
your received and sent Emails in the PDA's main memory, or any external
storage (e.g., CF, SD cards)
- Synchronize with Outlook or Outlook Express on your PC - you can
perform bi-directional synchronization of Emails. Gopher King is the
only client that supports synchronization with Outlook Express
- Write offline and send all at once - you can receive or synchronize
Emails before you go on a trip, reply to them, or write new Emails
offline. Then send them out all at once when you are connected
- Automatic send/receive even when the PDA is turned off - you can tell
the program to automatically send/receive Emails at your defined
intervals even when the device is in sleep mode or has been turned off
- Send attachment support - you can attach files to any outgoing Email
on all supported platforms
- Receive attachment support - the program can open your received
attachments with the appropriate program directly or save them to your
- Choose your address - reply or send using your primary address - or
any address you have
- Multiple signatures support - you can pre-define multiple signatures
and select one for any outgoing Email
- Integration with built-in address book - you can look up and add new
entries to the built-in address book on your PDA directly within the
- Outgoing SMTP Relay service provided (extra monthly charge) - you can
send outgoing Emails through our SMTP Relay server (service paid
separately as a subscription), if your ISP does not allow SMTP relay
(e.g., SpintPCS, T-Mobile, etc.).
- Standard desktop Email features included - make as read/unread,
reply, reply to all, forward, sort; customizable columns in the Email
listing; collapsible fields to save screen space, etc.
Download for free at,
- » RPN/RPL Calculator implementations, list of, regular post [long, FAQ]
- — Newest thread in » Handheld Computing Forum