Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
November 4, 2006, 11:34 am
rate this thread
I'm about to get a PALM PILOT or IPAQ or ZAURUS. I need one that:
1) Has a backlit KEYBOARD (can type at night)
2) Good quality (won't break or stop working mysteriously)
3) Will primarily be used for WORD documents
4) Long battery life
5) Has Wi-Fi
6) Will take memory expansion card
I looked at all the various Palm Pilots, and saw that the SONY CLIEs
seem to be pretty good... but there are so many of them.
They are out of production, so I will get one on eBay.
I figure since they stopped making them, I can now pick the best one
ever made and buy it on eBay.
However, I need your opinions and knowledge on which SONY CLIE to get,
or to get an IPAQ or ZAURUS.
#1 need is a backlit keyboard and of course stability/manufacturing
What is your advice?
(Palm Tungsten Cs don't have backlit keyboards)
Posted via TITANnews - Uncensored Newsgroups Access
>>>> at http://www.TitanNews.com <<<<
-=Every Newsgroup - Anonymous, UNCENSORED, BROADBAND Downloads=-
- » Handwriting Recognition: How good is DECUMA vs. WINDOWS 2003?
- — Next thread in » Handheld Computing Forum
- » How is the SONY CLIE U-PEG 50x with Built-in KEYBOARD?
- — Previous thread in » Handheld Computing Forum
- » RPN/RPL Calculator implementations, list of, regular post [long, FAQ]
- — Newest thread in » Handheld Computing Forum