Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- michael scovetta
October 6, 2008, 3:00 pm
rate this thread
Yasca is a new static analysis tool designed to scan Java, C/C++,
issues. Yasca is easily extensible via a plugin-based architecture, so
scanning PHP, Ruby, or other languages is as simple as coming up with
rules or integrating external tools.
Yasca includes plugins for the following open-source projects:
* FindBugs (http://findbugs.sourceforge.net /)
* PMD (http://pmd.sourceforge.net /)
* Jlint / antiC (http://artho.com/jlint /)
Yasca also features a simple regular-expression plugin that allows new
rules to be written in less than a minute. It includes many custom
rules created specifically for Yasca, and additional rule-packs will
be released soon.
Yasca is hosted on SourceForge (http://sourceforge.net/projects/yasca )
with additional information at http://yasca.org .
- » HPSBUX02375 SSRT080122 rev.1 - HP-UX Running NFS/ONCplus, Remote Denial of Service (DoS)
- — Next thread in » General Computer Security
- » Re: china suppliers cheap air rift shoes,airmax ltd tn 87 90 95 shoes
- — Previous thread in » General Computer Security