Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
April 27, 2008, 6:42 pm
rate this thread
Automatic and started periodically, and we do not think operators are doing
this. I am looking for a Windows service that would act as a monitor for
other Windows services. Specifically, I want to receive email notification
when the service starts up or has its start mode altered, that gives:
- process id of the context that made the change
- user name or security context (e.g., SYSTEM) of the user making the change
- application name (e.g., CMD.EXE) making the change
Does any monitor service like what I am describing exist?
- » Examination room computers accessed by tons of users: what's the answer? Biometrics?
- — Next thread in » General Computer Security