Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
July 23, 2006, 12:02 am
rate this thread
- Sebastian Gottschalk
July 23, 2006, 12:36 am
Re: stolen VA laptop question
- updated last access time if left enabled by default
- access denial permission if auditing was enabled
- copy action is object tracking was enabled
However, most guys would simply boot from a Linux CD or put the harddisk
somewhere else to copy the raw content.
In that case, on would get some last boot time information from BIOS, or
see the scratches on the hardware.
No, isn't reliable. Just everything they can tell that nothing obvious
has been recorded. They really don't know if actually some careful
copying has taken place.
- » High Security Networks - Removing recent documents
- — Next thread in » General Computer Security