Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- state of wlan
- John Mitre
August 23, 2007, 6:13 am
rate this thread
I have some questions. hopefully someone could answer it.
1) how does ieee 802.1X differ from 802.1i ? Is there an implementation
for them somwhere? 2) I know a bit but not as much like how does
authentication in 802.1X work ? is it secure and industry standard or
superseded by something else? 3) How do wlan & cdma/gsm work together?
is it done? or still in research?
- » HPSBUX02249 SSRT071442 rev.1 HP-UX Running the Ignite-UX or the DynRootDisk (DRD) get_syst...
- — Next thread in » General Computer Security
- » ftp to ibiblio results in connection to Google as well
- — Previous thread in » General Computer Security