Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
July 21, 2008, 11:30 am
rate this thread
I'm looking for a solution for an antivirus sas : An offline computer
that makes the link between two networks :
Internet <- sas -> My network
I have to don't use a firewall based solution because network is not
possible between my networks, that's why it is called "antivirus sas"
I need the sas to analyse the presence of virus. A good solution need
this possibilies :
- Multiple antivirus tests (ClamV, F-prot, etc.)
- Very easy to use (just one clic for the user)
- Easy way to update by hand the virus definition
-> So, do you know any existing solution (under Windows or Linux) ?
I have in mind to write a bat or bash script that invoque the
different antivirus installed and produce logs
-> Do you have any advices ?
Re: Solution for antivirus
David Lipman put together multi_av.exe that bundles a lot of
manufacturer's free online tools.
It's not point/click friendly, but it is pretty easy, though you do
have to perform a small number of keyboard interactions with each individual
- » HPSBUX02351 SSRT080058 rev.2 - HP-UX Running BIND, Remote DNS Cache Poisoning
- — Previous thread in » General Computer Security