Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
June 14, 2008, 11:21 pm
rate this thread
as an outsourced service for companies? The main reason to outsource such
a simple function is to make it the third party's responsibility to always
keep the back end system up and running.
The specific requirements we have:
- Each Contact Us page needs to be customized for the destination email to
which the form output will be sent.
- There should be some provision for web analytics, so we can record facts
about where the Contact Us request came from.
- There should be some fairly sophisticated challenge response
authentication of a live user making the Contact Us request, so that we are
not bothered by spammers and hackers trying to do denial of service attacks.
- There should be some provision for either developing a questionnaire or
taking the user through some logic path prior to the form submission.
- The back end databases, file systems, and networks should be monitored
24x7 and never allowed to come down for more than 10 minutes a day.
- Price per month for under 1000 Contact Us requests should be under