Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- OMNI GROUP
August 10, 2006, 2:09 pm
rate this thread
ENCRYPTION—C/C++ -- SSL/TLS -- CONTRACT – ASAP—CA
If interested and qualified, email resume to: email@example.com.
Position: - Apps Systems Engineer 6 - Encryption Projects
San Francisco- 5 months, renewable possible
Possible future opening in Phoenix area
Contract Term: 5 months with the possibility of extension.
Schedule: 9AM to 5PM, Monday thru Friday, 5 days per week.
Start Date: August 21, 2006 or SOONER
End Date: January 31, 2007
We are looking for a team player interested in a development (programming)
and software integration assignment with the company”s Security Technology
organization. Become a part of a "cutting edge" Information Security Team.
Contract Term would be approx. 5 months with the opportunity to extend as
additional projects in our team are funded. Our team is part of a group
called CAST (Corporate Authentication Services Team) Cryptography Services,
a dynamic technology group working in the exciting area of authentication,
encryption and security technologies and services. This position would be
responsible for the development/customization and software integration for
RFC2228 based FTPS on AIX, HPUX, Solaris, Red Hat Linux and SuSE Linux.
Primary programming language is C/C++. We are looking for a "GURU" with
specific development and/or integration experience with RFC2228 FTPS or
similar SSL/TLS based secure file transfer product development on
Required skill set, Candidate MUST have:
- 7+ years experience with C/C++ programming
- 4+ years experience doing OpenSource development/programming for
- experience with RFC2228 FTPS or similar secure file transfer software
product development on Unix/Linux
- proven development experience on at least 3 of the 5 following O/S
platforms - AIX, HPUX, Solaris, Red Hat Linux and SuSE Linux.
- strong technical understanding of SSL, TLS and Digital Certificates as
they pertain to software development
- must be capable of doing low level technical / code design & documentation
for C/C++ programming on Unix/Linux
- must be capable of producing clear, technical design and product
documentation to accompany component releases to QA Testing Team and Sys
Admins doing software implementation.
- must be capable of handling interoperability issues between the Unix/Linux
code/software you develop/customize for secure file transfer to/from other
platforms - such as Windows, OS/400, HPNonStop and zOS Mainframe. Direct
experience on these "other" platforms is not a must but skills at solving
interoperability issues from the Unix/Linux O/S to the "other" O/Ses is
Skills that are a PLUS - would be good if candidate has:
- experience with SSL/TLS development on Unix/Linux
- experience with Unix/Linux shell scripting
- experience packaging installation packages for Unix/Linux software
- experience with ClearCase
- experience with UM
- » trust issues associated with Public Key Infrastructure?
- — Previous thread in » General Computer Security